Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ETSY

So as most of you know I sell my jewelry on ETSY, and I know some of you have checked out my stuff but I Dont know if everyone realizes that everything you ever need and want you can find on etsy? I have bought the most amazing body lotion that smells like heaven,I got some awesome mineral eyeshaows from CarinaDolci,I recomend them very nice,Super beautiful clothes from my fav MOUNTIANGIRLCLOTHING,I just had margaret do a custtom sweater for me!beautiful jewelry from so many others like Trickpony awesome gypsy silver hoops.
So many gifts for others so If you get a chance to shop stop by and check out my favorite shops they are all amazing,also My friend Donna just started and she makes the most amazing everything, but mostly she has beautiful hand dyed silk scarves at SewCircle. I truley enjoy selling on etsy but I love buying on there even more!

katy

No comments:

Post a Comment