Monday, December 20, 2010

A new start




Well this a first for me, I recently have been inspired to start a blog I have been fallowing a couple and realize  I have become some what addicted to them. I truley love creative people and love to fallow there success< so I figured why not give it a try myself. My name is Katy I live on a small farm in grafton mass. Even though I have been a hairstylist for 19 years! for the last 3 or so I have been making sterling silver jewelry. Just in the last year or so I have been really trying to promote and sell it by  having a store on etsy silverbutterly9 and in my hair salon, plus I have been seen around at some local craft shows. I hope this will inspire someone ealse someday also plus track my business as it grows!

So this is the first for silver butterfly studio.
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment