Friday, December 31, 2010

The farm

If you look at my pieces most of them are of nature or Asian inspired.so I thought I would post a couple pics of my home so you can see where i get my inspiration from. I live on a small farm and we have cows, chickens, pigs, goats and the occasional wild critter that we see running around. every time I go outside I swear I see something I haven't seen before and we have been here for four years. So the  nature inspired pieces are from my back yard. I also have this truly deep love and respect for Buddha.  I collect them I have so many they just make me happy every time I see one. I have only made a couple buddha pieces and even though I would love to keep them I always give in when someone asks me if they are for sale.So this year I hope to make lots more!
new pieces to be available soon.
hope you enjoy pics of the farm!





katy

No comments:

Post a Comment