Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New from the Studio

I have been so busy and I havent been taking time to do what I love and thats making jewelry.In the last couple of months I have had to make some changes in my life,so that has kept me from my crafting,but I have reciently started to make things again.So with a fresh start I have started to make a new line of fun affordable shabby chic jewelry,along with the sterling silver.I am calling it Bella Domani Designs ( named after my hair salon) bella Domani means beautiful tomarrow in italian.I have made some fabric braclets with vintage lace and flowers,and vintage inspired rings and earring and hair pins.I have also started a new etsy page Belladomanidesigns.etsy.com.I plan to also bring my new pieces to the craft shows I will be doing this year.I feel like my creative flow is heading in a new direction I guess I will just see where it takes me.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful bracelet, Katy! Wouldn't it be pretty to wear to a wedding??? Or even Prom as a wrist corsage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much yes I think they would be great for either I wear mine all the time and get lots of compliments plus they are so soft.thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete